Özbekistan turları için online ödeme. Komisyonsuz.
256-SSL and 3D Secure.
256-bit SSL and 3D Secure protect all online payments on our website.
3D Secure - an additional layer of security, two-factor user authentication for online payments using credit cards.
We do not charge a commission from cardholders when paying for tours in Uzbekistan and Central Asia with credit cards.
We accept Visa and Mastercard for online payment.
Notifications by @-mail and SMS.After receiving online payment for the purchased tour to Uzbekistan, we will provide to cardholder following information;
- about booked guides (names, phones),
- driver information (name, phone),
- type of transport,
- list of restaurants,
- the status of booked hotels,
- and other details about the purchased tour to Uzbekistan on an ongoing basis.
Notifications mailed to the @-mail or mobile phone specified when paying for a trip to Uzbekistan and Central Asia.
Cancellation and refund of paid tours to Uzbekistan and Central Asia.
- In case of cancellation by the customer of the purchased tour to Uzbekistan and Central Asia, the received payment for the trip will be returned to the same credit card minus fines and bank transfer fees.
- To return money for a paid tour to Uzbekistan and Central Asia, you must issue the following sample letter.
- To transfer money from a purchased tour to Uzbekistan and Central Asia to another service provided by us, you need to issue the following sample letter.
- This section lists the penalties associated with cancelling a purchased tour to Uzbekistan and Central Asia.
Signed letters from cardholders are accepted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact the Customer Service Manager by phone +998909223073.