M.I.C.E tours in Uzbekistan, incentive, conferences, quests
In recent years, the methods of negotiation and work with personnel have radically changed, their format and principled approach to the organization have changed. Now corporate meetings, team building, motivational tours for employees, business conferences, congresses, forums, seminars, corporate trips are held in exciting places and are combined with cultural programs. The sphere associated with the organization and conduct of corporate events, or rather business tourism in a modern way, is called M.I.C.E.
M.I.C.E events, what is it?
M.I.C.E formed from the first letters of the English names of the types of directions of collective events:
- Meetings – business, corporate and all other meetings connected with business;
- Incentive – team-building, motivational tours for employees and partners;
- Conference – holding all types of congresses, forums, seminars, conferences;
- Events / Exhibitions – organizing or participating in exhibitions and other public events.
- Forming a motivating atmosphere for employees;
- Help in teaching and developing team communication;
- Training for employees, partners, and clients of the company;
- To popularize the brand, ideas and philosophy of the company, strengthen the brand's position in the eyes of partners and customers.
Business tourism is a fast-growing and up-and-coming industry. The combination of commercial and cultural programs gives incentive events, exhibitions, conferences, and other corporate events a unique national flavour of the country or region where M.I.C.E events occur.
Uzbekistan was a central part of the Great Silk Road, and this advantageous position allowed it to advance in the field of knowledge, culture, and urban development. Uzbekistan also serves as a bridge between Europe, Central Asia, and South Asia.
During the period of rapid development of the Great Silk Road on the territory of Uzbekistan, considered the pearl of all of Central Asia, the cities of Samarkand, Shakhrisabz, Bukhara, Khiva appeared, which are currently included in the list of world heritage and protected by UNESCO.
Mixing business meetings with sightseeing tours in the cities of Samarkand, Bukhara, Nukus, Termez, Tashkent will be an excellent opportunity to get to know new potential partners more closely.
There is simply no better place for team building than the mountain tourist bases located in the Ugama-Chatkal National Park. It is not necessary to climb dangerous heights or arrange rafting trips on rough rivers between the rocks to understand that you are a real corporate family.
Theatrical quest tours around Tashkent or Samarkand in search of treasures with sports competitions to unite employees and develop team spirit will become a strong incentive.
To establish cooperation with new partners, Uzbekistan may also offer a thematic conference, combined with sightseeing tours with rest at a yurt base in the middle of the desert, jeep tours to the Aral Sea, helicopter tours of the Ugam-Chatkal nature reserve.
- CIP Service in Tashkent International Airport, which will save you and your guests from unnecessary queues, speed up registration, and reduce the time nailing at the airport;
- Organization of the provision of VIP-class services;
- Transfers by business-class vehicles;
- Organization of meeting guests at the airport, assistance in processing exit customs documents;
- Providing administrative and technical supports throughout the event;
- Organization of individual and group trips to the most outstanding places and cities of Uzbekistan;
- Creation of a unique excursion program, taking into account the geography and subject matter of the event;
- Reservation of hotels and individual rooms or buildings of all categories;
- Organization of "turnkey" events - from planning to making souvenirs and handouts;
- Market research and selection of the optimal location for the event;
- Preparation of a complete estimate for the organization and conduct of the event;
- Registration and training of participants;
- Services for booking tickets for all types of intercity and international transport;
- Equipment rental for presentations, conferences, and other events;
- Professional translation services to different languages;
- Organization and holding of banquets, buffets, off-site dinners, etc.
Contact us, tell us more about the purpose and timing of your planned event, together we will create an ideal event plan and implement it 100%.
Tours to Uzbekistan for M.I.C.E.
Incentive tours in Uzbekistan.
5-days incentive tour in Uzbekistan.
Incentive tour in Uzbekistan with Beldersay, Samarkand, and Tashkent.More
Incentive tours to Uzbekistan.
4-days incentive tour to Uzbekistan.
Incentive tour to Uzbekistan with Tashkent and Samarkand.More
Packages of conferences, meetings, fairs in Uzbekistan.
Various conference packages in Uzbekistan.
We provide the best ready-made conference packages in Uzbekistan in the best hotels.More
For M.I.C.E purposes, offer various tours in Uzbekistan.
Tours to Uzbekistan from one day to 16 days.
Various cultural and historical tours to Uzbekistan.More