Fergana Valley Tour with Andijan, Kokand, Margilan
Fergana Valley Tour.
Fergana Valley tour includes densely populated Andijan, the ceramic capital of Rishtan, the silk fabric production centre of Margilan, and Kokand, for three days and two nights.
Ferghana Valley tour is a great option to drink green tea in the shade of century-old trees in the famous Babur Park in Andijan and taste Andijan pilaf and the speciality "Buyin-gusht" in the famous Chuntak chayhana (teahouse) in Asaka.
The Fergana Valley tour will be fascinating and informative because the Fergana Valley loads with many contrasts.
Buy our Ferghana Valley tour to get to know the real Uzbekistan.
Fergana Valley Tour.
Excursion to Fergana Valley begins at the Tashkent railway station with the departure of the Uzbekistan train at 08:05. Upon arrival at the Andijan station at 13:35, meet with the local guide transfer to the hotel for check-in and short rest. After a rest excursion in Andijan with Jami complex, consisting of a mosque, a minaret, a madrasah, a Hunarmand handicraft centre, a local history museum, and a Babur green park. At the end of the tour in Andijan, a trip to the small town of Asak for dinner at the famous Chuntak chayhana (teahouse) to taste unusual Andijan pilaf and special "Boyin-Gushti" (neck of lamb).
Breakfast, check-out from the hotel with luggage, meet with a local and driver, drive to Kokand with stops in Margilan and Rishtan. Khan-Atlas is traditionally produced here in Margilan, called the Fergana Valley's Silk capital. During the Yodgorlik factory visit, the factory masters will tell how they make silk and show all the stages of production of the fantastic Khan-Atlas material. And in the ceramic capital of the Fergana Valley, Rishtan, a master class will be held on the manufacture and painting of plates and jugs in the ceramic workshop. After visiting Margilan and Rishtan, arrive in Kokand, accommodation in the hotel. Dinner at the local restaurant with traditional national cuisine.
After breakfast, depart from the hotel with luggage, meet with a local guide and driver, begin a city tour in Kokand. The visit includes the Khudoyar-Khan palace, erected during the reign of the last ruler of Khudoyarhan, the city park, the Modari-khan mausoleum, the Juma mosque with a minaret and the Kamol-Kazi madrasah. After the end of a tour in Kokand, transfer to the station, departure to Tashkent by train "Uzbekistan" at 16:53. Arrive at the Tashkent railway station at 20:45 and end the Fergana Valley excursion.
Included / Not Included
- accommodation in a standard double/twin room;
- train tickets Tashkent - Andijan, and Kokand – Tashkent, economy class;
- meals according to program (breakfast and dinner);
- all excursions according to the program, with local guides in English (if necessary, a local guide provided in German, Spanish, Italian, French, Turkish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, and Russian languages);
- cost of entrance tickets in Fergana Valley;
- transport service in the Fergana Valley by air-conditioned transport;
- one bottle of mineral water (1.5 litres) per person for each day of the tour;
- payment for photos and videos of the sightseen;
- visa support to Uzbekistan (if necessary).