Quest tour Tashkent for teambuilding with culinary tasks
Quest tour in Tashkent.
Quest tour in Tashkent is an adventure walk through the narrow streets of Tashkent, where hospitable and friendly Uzbeks live side by side.
Quest tour in Tashkent for active, purposeful and courageous teams at a high level.
Buy from us a quest tour in Tashkent full of tasks and gifts.
Quest tour Tashkent.
At half-past nine in the morning, the participants of the quest tour in Tashkent will gather at the starting point of the route.
At about 09:45 am, a briefing will begin about the upcoming quest tour in Tashkent and its rules, which will last until 10:15, then the participants will be divided into three groups led by instructors (guides).
Once briefed, the split teams will embark on the adventure in three distinctly different directions. Throughout the entire quest tour in Tashkent, the groups of participants will never intersect at the points of acquaintance with the city, of which planned four. The quest tour in Tashkent will end at approximately 14:25.
For all participants of the quest tour at 14:30, a master class will take place on mastering the basics of cooking Uzbek pilaf and Lagman.
Bus tour Tashkent with a guide's commentary on the sights of Tashkent from 17:00 to 19:20.
The quest tour in Tashkent will end where the program began at 19:30.
Quest tour in Tashkent, directions, and goals.
- bake as much bread as possible at the bakery;
- the teams will need to find a store and buy pre-prepared ingredients and kitchen utensils for making national pilaf and delicious Lagman, correctly answering the seller's riddles;
- prepare meals with your own hands, choosing the necessary seasonings and determining the ratio of products;
- provide answers to simple questions about the history and geography of Uzbekistan.
Included / Not Included
- walking-quest-excursion in Eski-Shahar (old Tashkent);
- a master class on cooking national Pilaf and Lagman visiting an Uzbek family;
- services of professional guides in English (if necessary, the local guide provided in German, Spanish, Italian, French, Turkish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, and Russian);
- transport services for a tour of Tashkent from 17:00 to 19:20.
- personal expenses.