Tour to Bukhara for one-day to the oasis of the Great Silk Road
Tour to Bukhara.
Tour to Bukhara, a city of 2500 years ago, with more than 140 monuments under the protection of UNESCO, an oasis city, with the largest settlement located right in the middle of the desert.
Tour to Bukhara, known throughout the world as an open-air museum city in Central Asia and known in the Muslim Eesti as the centre of Islamic civilization.
Tour to Bukhara at a great price with a flight from Tashkent includes a local professional Bukhara guide.
Buy our tour to Bukhara to walk around the city that even Genghis Khan admired!
Tour to Bukhara.
One day tour to Bukhara will start with a morning flight to Bukhara from Tashkent. Upon arrival at Bukhara airport, meet with the guide and driver for an excursion in Bukhara, which includes the following historical objects on the UNESCO list;
- The unique Samanid tomb, in which Zoroastrian motives of fire worship and traditional trends of Central Asian culture are laconically intertwined;
- Mausoleum of Chashma Ayub where the guide will tell a beautiful legend about Saint-Job, who gave people the source of life - spring water;
- Antique mosque Bolo Hauz, which has a thousand-year history with a small water pool;
- The Ark Citadel is the palace of the rulers of Bukhara and one of the most mysterious fortresses in Central Asia;
- The Poi-Kalyan ensemble including Kalon Mosque, Kalon Minaret and Miri-Arab Madrasah;
- Trade Dome Toki-Sarrofon, which was a currency exchange centre for traders along the Great Silk Road;
- Trade Dome Toki-Telpak Furushon, which forms a unique complex in combination with a medieval smithy, which is still operating today;
- Trading Dome Tim-Abdulla-khan, as if coming out of a fairy tale about Aladdin;
- Trading dome Toki-Zargaron, which was once famous for its jewellery workshops, where you can buy souvenirs, jewellery, scarves in memory of a one-day tour to Bukhara;
- A magnificent pair ensemble consisting of two ancient madrasahs of Ulugbek and Abdulazizkhan;
- The Moh Mosque or Magoki-Attori, a quarter mosque located 4.5 m below ground level, is interesting for its carved decor;
- Synagogue with three hundred years of history;
- Lyabi-Hauz square consists of Kukeldash, Nadir-Divan-Begi, Khanaka madrassas, a statue of Khoja Nasreddin, and an ancient reservoir.
- Mosque Chor-Minor.
After completing the tour of Bukhara, transfer to the airport for departure to Tashkent. Upon arrival in Tashkent, a day tour to Bukhara will end.
Bukhara is very rich in historical and architectural monuments, so if you do not have time to see everything in one day, do not despair; Bukhara will be glad to receive you again and again on its land.
Included / Not Included
- air ticket Tashkent – Bukhara – Tashkent, economy class;
- excursion in Bukhara according to the program with a local guide in English (if necessary, the local guide provided in German, Spanish, Italian, French, Turkish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Russian);
- cost of entrance tickets in Bukhara;
- transport services in Bukhara;
- lunch in Bukhara;
- photo & video costs during the city tour program.
- personal cash expenses;
- excess baggage, which is more than 20 kg.