Tour to Fergana Valley with Kokand, Fergana Margilan, Rishtan
Tour to Fergana Valley.
Tour to Fergana Valley for two days from Tashkent includes Kokand, Rishtan, Margilan, and Chust.
Tour to Fergana Valley for connoisseurs of handicrafts made of silk, ceramics, and metal according to ancient technology.
Tour to Fergana Valley includes a visit to a wood carving school, a ceramic workshop, a silk factory and the capital of knives and skull caps.
Buy a tour to the Fergana Valley from us to get acquainted with the real Uzbekistan.
Tour to Fergana valley.
At 08:00, transfer to the Fergana Valley, the route will pass through the coal mines of Angren, the serpentine pass Kamchik and the city of flowers Namangan. The tour to the Ferghana Valley includes a city tour in Kokand with a visit to the palace of Khudoyar-Khan, the Jami mosque with a minaret, the Kamol-Kazy madrasah, the Mien-Khazrat madrasah, the Mulkabad mosque, the Dahma-i-Shakhon necropolis, the Modari-Khan mausoleum and a master class in the ceramic workshop of a famous potter in Rishtan. In the late afternoon, arrival in the green Ferghana, accommodation at the hotel for a short rest before dinner. The first day of the Ferghana Valley tour will end with dinner at a local teahouse with a unique Chungur rice pilaf.
Breakfast, check-out from the hotel with luggage, continue the excursion in Fergana Valley visit includes the park named after Ahmad al-Fergana, a favourite place local people and guests of Fergana. Yodgorlik factories in Margilan, where natural silk is hand-made and dyed, the secrets of which passes from one master to another. After visiting the factory and buying souvenirs in memory of the Fergana Valley, drive to Tashkent with a stop in the city of Chust. Original skullcaps and knives (Damascus-style), made only by hand, have made the city of Chust a popular destination for visits and buying knives. In the late afternoon, arrival in Tashkent and end of the tour of the pearl of Uzbekistan - the Fergana Valley.
Included / Not Included
- accommodation in a standard double/twin room;
- meals according to program (breakfast and dinner);
- all excursions according to the program with a local guide in English (if necessary, a local guide provided in German, Spanish, Italian, French, Turkish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, and Russian);
- cost of entrance tickets in the Fergana Valley;
- air-conditioned transport for the whole tour;
- one bottle of mineral water (1.5 litres) per person for each day of the trip;
- photo & video costs during the city tour program;
- visa support to Uzbekistan (if necessary).